Got up early in the morning today to send my son to school. Checked my Phone ( I’ve this annoying habit of checking the phone 1st thing in the morning ) and Whoa ! much to my astonishment, I saw that I,ve been nominated for Real Neat Blog Award by my lovely fellow blogger tinyexpats. I follow her and love reading her posts as I can relate to many of her experiences. The morning started with such a happy note. Replied her that she made my day. Thank you once again, tinyexpats!
Rules are like this :
1) Put the Award logo in your post.
2) Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their post or blog.
4) Let them know that You’ve nominated them ( by commenting on their post).
So, My answers to the questions asked are here :
1) Which book genre is your favourite?
My answer: Mysteries and suspense thrillers. I was in love with Jason Bourne, remember?
2) What’s your favourite city and why?
My answer: Bali, Indonesia is my favourite city. I love it because it’s damn beautiful, people are so welcoming and genuine, It’s a combination of modern and ancient both, despite being such a great tourist destination, Bali has maintained its historical essence, many of their Gods resemble Indian gods and above all it has sea all around. I loved it so much that I felt like settling there.
3) What is your perfect sunday morning?
My answer: Cuddling my lil boy while my husband is preparing bed tea. Then a long relaxed family time where we are just in the moment….no planning, no targets, just be with each other and talk incessantly.
4) Which do you prefer- a beach getaway or city tour?
My answer: A BEACH GETAWAY by all means. Sea is something that elevates me, recharges me and fills me the life energy.
5) Which Holiday is your favourite?
My answer: Whenever I get to stay onboard ship with my husband for a long stretch, that’s always my favourite holiday. That’s the time when I get lot of ” me time” and ” family time” both.
6) Are you an owl or early bird?
My answer: Earlier I used to be an owl but now I’ve evolved into an early bird. Anyone, who has to send his/her kid to the school early in the morning has no choice other than being an early bird.
7) Any other hobbies besides blogging?
My answer: Reading novels and dancing. I love to dance…(hobby, not talent). I m getting very inclined towards photography these days.
OK…these were my Answers. And I would like to Nominate the following for the Real Neat Blog Award:
1. Photrablogger (one of my favourite)
And here are my questions to my nominees:
1) What is your most desired travel destination?
2) What is your most favourite book or reel life character?
3) What inspires you the most?
4) What are your hobbies other than blogging? ( same question was put to me)
5) What does attract you more- hills or beaches?
6) Your most memorable moment?
7) Given a chance, which ” X-men” movie character you would to transform yourself into?
Happy bloging and happy living everyone!